I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Network Engineer required for a 12 month contract working for a global car manufacturing company. Candidates will need to have strong knowledge with using CISCO and previous experience working in a manufacturing/plant environment.
Job DescriptionNetwork Engineer
£30 per hour
My client, a global car manufacturing company require a Network Engineer on a 12 month initial contract based in Dagenham, Essex.
- Network Implementation in a plant environment.
- Evidence of strong IT project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Team player, keen to learn, share and contribute.
- Strong process discipline.
- High level understanding of production assembly / machining line operations and associated network requirements.
- Prepared to work off hours or on week-ends, in line with plant schedules
- CISCO skills
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- IT launch experience related to new or modified manufacturing facilities
- IT support functions/processes in a plant
- Operational IT work in a plant environment
- IT processes for application development and delivery
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.