I specialise in virtualisation and storage recruitment. I’m constantly speaking to candidates working for some of the industry’s biggest and most interesting players. I secure new opportunities for engineers, consultants and architects. This includes pre and post sales delivery, as well as end users.
Microsoft EUC Consultant
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Microsoft EUC Consultant
Great opportunity for a experience Microsoft EUC Consultant to join an established and rapidly growing organisation.
Job DescriptionMicrosoft EUC Consultant
Home based role with travel to client sites
You will ideally be situated in the following areas: South Coast / London / Midlands or Manchester.
Up to £55,000 per annum (DOE) + company car, certified training, OT & more.
This a superb opportunity to join an established EUC practice working with a leading solutions and managed services organisation.
The ideal candidate will join with existing consultancy experience in the End User Computing space; they will be able to undertake customer engagements related to desktop architecture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Desktop Migration projects involving Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Customer workshops to help them shape their Desktop Transformation
- Design, document and implement strategies End User Computing
The candidate will have a keen eye for detail and work well within a team. The individual will be self-motivated with an on-going desire to maintain their knowledge level at the forefront of technology. They will also be expected to ensure that all work is delivered to the highest quality and ensure their certifications are kept updated.
Candidates should have hands on experience-based knowledge of relevant technologies, architectures and methodologies, gained through genuine involvement in the implementation of large scale, complex, and multi-technology, transformational solutions.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Microsoft Desktop Optimisation Pack (MDOP)
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (Intune)
- Scripting skills on both Windows with Microsoft PowerShell or other
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Desire to develop and progress their career
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Experienced, mature, influential, assertive and diplomatic
- Able to operate independently or as part of a larger team
- Excellent knowledge of chosen subject matter
- A flexible approach to work and prepared to 'go the extra mile' to exceed customer expectations
- Applies knowledge and skills through handling complex problems beyond own area of expertise
- Ability and willingness to travel
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.