I specialise in permanent recruitment for information technology positions in the public and private sector. I excel at building relationships whether that’s internally within the business and my team, or with our clients. I encourage my team to do the same and together we deliver an outstanding level service to a wide range of customers.
NAV Functional Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
NAV Functional Analyst
NAV Functional Consultant - Aberdeen A NAV Functional Consultant, with previous experience using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology and Dynamics NAV / Navision version 2013 R2.
Job DescriptionNAV Functional Consultant - Aberdeen
£50,000 - £55,000pa + bens
Are you a specialist in MS Dynamics NAV? including implementation of 2013?
Would you like wor work for a leading international company?
If so, we have a unique opportunity in Aberdeen.
Who are they?
A leading international oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
Their 4000 + employees worldwide; pride themselves on their working culture and values, which include integrity, safety, customer-focus and above-all - it's a great place to work.
What do they need?
A NAV Functional Consultant, with previous experience using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology and Dynamics NAV / Navision version 2013 R2.
You are also required to be fluent in the German Language, written, reading and speaking.
What will I be doing?
Working under the direction of the Business Systems Manager, the NAV Functional Consultant supports and applies NAV consultancy skills to build the gap between IT and business. You will help solve complex business problems, building and maintaining internal customer relationships.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Applying Microsoft Dynamics NAV advance functional knowledge of modules such as manufacturing, warehousing, service and finance to the complex business problems and provide consultancy part of the Global NAV team
* Provide consultancy and support in analysing the NAV system
* Design cost-effective solutions that meet customer requirements to help them achieve goals
* Analyse business systems to align the NAV solution with business programs.
* Create Functional Design Document with detailed specifications, UML diagrams and mock screen captures part of standard documentation protocol
* Maintain and perform NAV application configuration using Microsoft RAPID Start Services and provide support in installation and user sign-offs
* Perform NAV system testing for the monthly release cycle and minor/major upgrades.
* Provide NAV level II support as part of the Global NAV team.
* Take an active role in NAV implementation projects including GAP/FIT Analysis, capturing business requirements, smoke testing, UAT and post go-live support.
* Additional duties include using NAV XML and OData ports for master data migration, understanding of NAV data flow, writing SSRS reports and debugging NAV functional issues requiring technical know-how.
What will I need?
You will need to have a solid background in Microsoft Dynamics NAV technologies, with proven experience with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology and Dynamics NAV / Navision version 2013 R2.
Your Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience will include advanced functional knowledge of the system, with the ability to perform requirements gathering, create functional design documents, configuration, testing & implementation of the NAV system.
As a Consultant, you will have full lifecycle knowledge, with at least 2 full Dynamics NAV/Navision implementation cycles behind you.
In-addition, you will have strong collaboration and communication skills both technically and with non-technical people.
German language skills are desirable.
Location & Benefits
Aberdeen, with travel and occasiionally overseas. Holiday, Pension, BUPA, Life Assurance
£45,000 - £55,000pa, depending on experience
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.