I specialise in permanent recruitment for information technology positions in the public and private sector. I excel at building relationships whether that’s internally within the business and my team, or with our clients. I encourage my team to do the same and together we deliver an outstanding level service to a wide range of customers.
MI Analyst - Basingstoke Permanent £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus & benefits Key skills: BI, MI, Management Information, Oracle Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Dashboards, Reports, Charts, Excel, VBA.
Job DescriptionMI Analyst - Basingstoke
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus & benefits
Key skills: BI, MI, Management Information, Oracle Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Dashboards, Reports, Charts, Excel, VBA.
A market-leading, British Insurance brand, with over 100 years' service. They employ over 8000 people in the UK-alone and pride themselves on offering a superb customer experience, both online and in-person.
Due to a recent implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence, the MI Team now requires a talented MI Analyst on a permanent basis in Basingstoke.
The business previously utilised Business Objects XI for their MI, however they have now implemented Oracle Business Intelligence and require someone to assist them with the creation of a one-stop Management Information (MI) Service to their internal & external customers.
Ideally, you will have exposure to the Oracle Business Intelligence product, however candidates with exposure to other BI tools; such as Business Objects, or SAS will be considered.
* Create user-friendly, eye-catching MI Dashboards and reports for customers
* Assist with the implementation of a "self-service" MI Reports function
* Establish business requirements on an ongoing and project basis to identify the most appropriate reporting solution, resolving any issues/problems that arise.
* Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high quality management information for all levels of management to support business decision making developments in accordance with agreed specifications and time scales ensuring any anomalies are resolved prior to distribution, for both scheduled and ad hoc tasks.
* Continually monitor, amend and improve the accuracy and relevance of reports and systems ensuring delivery of business benefit.
* In line with business requirements, introduce new systems and metrics, including new definitions and rules, from analysis through design, development and testing to implementation.
* Provide advice and guidance to management on the interpretation of all information produced with specific reference to any impact on operational procedures making recommendations for change as appropriate.
A confident team player, with a passion for MI and data. You will be a strong communicator, in both written and verbal form and have the ability to present MI Dashboards, reports and their functionality to both internal & external customers.
* Proven experience in an MI role, utilising either Oracle Business Intelligence (ideal) or Business Objects
* Ability to create eye-catching MI Dashboards, reports and charts utilising Excel, VBA & Powerpoint
* Strong communication skills
* Aptitude and passion for data and or mathematics
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.