The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A leading UK Defence & Aerospace company has an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to join its team in Stevenage.
Job DescriptionOutline Job Profile
* Installation of grounding points skin to skin and riv nuts. Large structure assembly the fitting of cleats and brackets, general fitting and assembly of small riveted aluminum piece parts.
* Panel blank manufacture, insert installation, Ty base and heat pipe bonding.
* To work from electronic work instructions and drawings to produce satellite panels and assemblies. To record information within appendices and on electronic production system.
* To work in accordance with Local, Company and Project specific methods and procedures including relevant cleanroom and cleanliness requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
* Ability to work from drawings and electronic work instructions
* Knowledge of satellite structure panel assemblies or similar
* Experience of working to methods and procedures used from blank to the deliverable item
* Working from detailed work instructions or similar
* Working to procedures with checkpoints
* Previous experience in other industries such as Aerospace mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker, time served mechanical technician
* Modern apprenticeship
* Experience from F1/ Motorsport and Automotive will be considered
* Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
* Experience of method and procedures used with Airbus
This department currently works to shifts:
Most frequently used shift pattern are as follows
* Shift early 06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs
* Shift late 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
* Some weekend working Saturday or Sunday may be required at peak times
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo UK Security Checks.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.