Meet Taya, who recruits for Defence and Aerospace jobs.
Are you currently a Mechanical Technician or Mechanical Assembler? Are you working in the Automotive or Aerospace industry? This may be the role for you! Don't miss your chance, Apply Today!
Job DescriptionOutline Job Profile
* Installation of grounding points skin to skin and riv. nuts. Large structure assembly. Fitting of cleats and brackets, General fitting and assembly of small riveted aluminium piece parts. Bonding tye-bases, plates etc.
* To work from electronic work instructions and drawings to produce satellite panels and assemblies. To record information within appendices and on electronic production system.
* To work in accordance with Local, Company and Project specific methods and procedures including relevant cleanroom and cleanliness requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
* Ability to work from drawings and electronic work instructions
* Knowledge of satellite structure assemblies or similar
* Fitting, bonding, general assembly
* Experience of working to methods and procedures used
* Working from detailed work instructions or similar
* Working to procedures with checkpoints
* Previous experience in other industries such as Aerospace mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker, time served mechanical technician
* Modern apprenticeship
* Experience from F1/ Motorsport and Automotive will be considered
* Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
* Experience of method and procedures used with Airbus
* Orbital Welding would be a plus
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.