I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking multiple Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to work onsite at HMNB Clyde. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £20,000 per annum + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Salary: Up to £20,000 + Benefits
Location: Faslane (commutable from: Coulport, Helensburgh, Glasgow, Dumbarton, Paisley)
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking multiple Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to work on site at HMNB Clyde. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £20,000 per annum + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Technician would be responsible for but not restricted to the following:
* Provide preventative and corrective maintenance on Surface Support Equipment
* Work towards Surface Support Equipment Load Test Director Certification
* Work as a fully integrated member of the Surface Support Equipment Team
* Provide technical advice and support to management and other stakeholders to ensure that customer needs are met
* Assist the Surface Support Equipment Associate Manager and team in the production of presentations and technical reports support of customer and stakeholder meetings
* Assist qualified Surface Support Equipment staff
* Attend required facility (SWSB, RNAD(C)) training and Weapon System training as assigned and directed by the personal training profile
* Have an established mechanical and electrical "hands on" working background
* Experience in using Microsoft Office 2013 applications
* Understanding the requirement to adhere to applicable documentation within a highly prescriptive environment.
* Promotion of a positive culture towards Health and Safety.
* Pro-active approach to providing solutions to emergent challenges.
* Able to take ownership of tasks as delegated.
* Be a confident team player whilst being able to communicate at all levels.
* Have first rate customer interpersonal skills.
* Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.