The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A space engineering company in Guildford is looking for a Materials Controller to join its team for a 12-month fixed term contract. The key purpose of this role is to expedite controlled stock receipts, movements and despatch.
Job DescriptionThe satellite specialists are looking for someone with proven stores or warehouse experience, ideally in the electronics or aerospace industry.
* Observe team level policies and procedures to ensure consistent and coherent team output, in line with company approach.
* Goods-In receiving, ensuring any purchase order &/or physical delivery anomalies are resolved or highlighted.
* Allocating, picking & issuing materials against works orders, sub-contract orders & stores requisitions.
* Processing shortage runs, ensuring materials are delivered to works orders in a timely manner.
* Pack sub-contract orders and despatch goods.
* Support stocktaking & perpetual inventory counts as & when required.
* Undertake basic part inspection & cleaning.
* Maintain a clean, neat & orderly work area. Assist in maintaining warehouse/stores security.
* Other activities as delegated by Team/Group Leader.
Knowledge & Skills
* Organised, accurate and an attention to detail is essential.
* Results orientated; strong drive to meet quality levels & deliver to schedule.
* Good problem solver; able to work methodically, to tight deadlines within a pressurised environment.
* Good inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels across the business.
* Pro-active and flexible with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
* Computer literate, with good MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.