Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A new opportunity has become available for a Marketing Executive to join an international specialist of cabling solutions.
Job DescriptionMarketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Executive within either the Oil & Gas, Telecoms, Renewables, Power or Marine sector looking for your next role?
My client are a unique organisation who specialise in providing cabling solutions internationally.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing and communications solutions for the organisation, joint ventures and partners. The Marketing Executive will cover the day to day activities of the department providing invaluable support to both marketing and the wider business.
- Working with the Director of Corporate Communications to implement integrated marketing activities, which support the company's business plan and strategy for growth.
- To support in the preparation of a range of high quality publicity materials as required which could include, although not exclusively: newsletters, customer communications, advertisements, case studies, company literature and exhibition material. This may involves aspects of copywriting, design, production and distribution.
- Assist with market research activities ensuring that we utilise key information in the development of commercial insights and our value proposition.
- Develop a consistent brand identity within Global Marine and develop dual branding solutions as required alongside joint ventures and partners.
- To provide logistical support for exhibition and conference attendance and other events.
- Coordinating press activity when required, gathering key information for releases, copywriting, liaison with PR agency, management of sign off and distribution.
- Responsibility for delivering clear internal communications campaigns utilising existing and recommending as appropriate new channels for delivery.
- To develop and implement multi-channel digital marketing activities aligned to the wider business strategy. This would include involvement in maintaining the website, maximising SEO, utilising social media, providing analytical information and email marketing. Additionally, there is a requirement to review, recommend and implement new digital tools to support the company's marketing material and to keep us up to date with industry advances.
- Support in the development of the company image library and assist in photo shoots as required
- Any other requests made by line management from time to time
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing role, in a business to business environment
- Strong IT skills - experience of using Microsoft office, design software, social media for business and website CRM systems
- Excellent written communication capabilities with the ability to engage and convey messages to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent administrative skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to work well either individually or as part of a team and deliver to tight deadlines handling multiple projects
- Ability to travel UK and overseas from time to time
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.