I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Manufacturing Configuration Analyst
Manufacturing Configuration Analyst
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Manufacturing Configuration Analyst to join their team in Bedfordshire. Reporting into the Manufacturing Configuration & Standards Manager, the successful applicant shall be responsible for maintaining configuration control of hardware manufactured on site at for one or more Programmes within the organisation. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Manufacturing Configuration Analyst
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Location: Bedfordshire (Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Manufacturing Configuration Analyst to join their team in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £50,000 per annum + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Reporting into the Manufacturing Configuration & Standards Manager, the successful Manufacturing Configuration Analyst shall be responsible for maintaining configuration control of hardware manufactured on site at for one or more Programmes within the organisation.
Tasks shall include but is not limited to the following:
* Tracks the configuration of the as built standard of a manufactured assembly produced, in accordance with command media and contractual requirements.
* Ensures the timely creation of an As-Built Record for an Assembly.
* Supports in the undertaking of Product Configuration Audits (PCA).
* Supports the generation of End Item Data Packs.
* Ensures robust controls are in place within the Manufacturing Business System (SAP) to ensure configuration control of manufactured parts is appropriate.
* Supports the control of Manufacturing Process Change in accordance with command media.
* Maintains and reports Key Performance Indicators with respect to Manufacturing Configuration.
* Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of a broad range of Configuration Management processes and acts as an advocate of these principles within assigned Programme.
* Tenacious individual who can govern configuration control principles in challenging Programme environments.
* Has the ability to appropriately interact with all levels of the organisation
* Is familiar with document types utilised to define and document a Manufacturing process
* Has experience in defining and governing document standards
* A high level of SAP experience / knowledge is highly desirable
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.