I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their team in Bristol. The successful Management Accountant, supporting the Head of finance, will be responsible for preparing monthly reporting data to include full balance sheet and profit and loss analysis. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Management Accountant
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their team in Bristol. This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Management Accountant, supporting the Head of finance, will be responsible for preparing monthly reporting data to include full balance sheet and profit and loss analysis.
You will also be responsible for preparing the annual 5 year plan, including trading data, balance sheet, headcount, cost base and recoveries. As well as preparing and loading SAP with forecast and budget updates in respect of overheads.
Key Responsibility Areas
* Undertake specialist work and provide professional advice and make recommendations to support business effectiveness and decision making.
* Contribute proactively to business planning and management through the application of technical expertise and challenge to support the delivery of current and future business.
* Provide advice and overview to the organisation in order to ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
* Support others in preparing information for statutory reporting and compliance activities.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* Professional qualification - ACCA/CIMA
* Ability to influence and negotiate with others using facts and evidence.
* Use data and analysis to support line of reasoning.
* Understanding of the operational framework and business processes.
* Proven experience of planning own time and that of others over a period of months.
* The confidence and ability to challenge/respond to challenge on professional or process issues.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.