The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A specialist Defence and Aerospace company in Stevenage is looking for an experienced SAP user to join its team on a 12-month contract basis as a Logistics Operative.
Job DescriptionSAP experience is essential, as is manual handling and material, stock and inventory record interrogation.
You must also have experience in high reliability goods in and out handling (parts and materials), packing and dispatch.
As well as being numerical, with a good eye for detail and accuracy, a current Fork Lift licence (pedestrian and reach) would be hugely beneficial.
Other desired skills include experience in a clean room environment, experience with high reliability electronics, and a dangerous goods packing qualification.
Your duties will include:
* Receive & book in all Stevenage site deliveries
* Check outer packaging for damage etc
* Book all Purchase Order related deliveries on SAP
* Receive named deliveries & contact responsible person
* Inform shipping on receipt of any ITAR controlled items in accordance with procedures
* Deliver Flight stores items & equipments via the lift or balcony area in reception
* Unloading of bulk deliveries using the fork lift
* Manage delivery queries contacting planning purchasing etc.
* Receive and package items for external delivery for Stevenage site
* Package items & arrange transport for collection using DHL online system for UK only
* Pack items in readiness for overseas shipment, inform Shipping who arrange transport I aw procedure
* Loading of out going deliveries using the fork lift
* Delivery of kits on request to Manufacturing
Please note: Successful candidates must be willing to undergo UK Security Clearance checks.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.