I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Logistics Management Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Logistics Management Analyst
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Logistics Management Analyst to join their team in Havant. This position will be in support of the Hercules Integrated Operational Support (HIOS) programme. In this position you will act as the primary focal point for the business management of data interfaces between key supply systems (MJDI and GOLDesp Asset Management systems). Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Logistics Management Analyst
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Havant (Commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Bournemouth, Petersfield and Fareham)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Logistics Management Analyst to join their team in Havant. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40,000 + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
In this position you will act as the primary focal point for the business management of data interfaces between key supply systems e.g. Management of the Joint Deployed Inventory (MJDI) and GOLDesp Asset Management systems.
You will also provide business knowledge for logistics input to key supply systems automation flows between Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) toolset and MoD Supply IT systems.
* Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
* Relevant experience with the Royal Navy, Royal Air Force or British Army as a specialist in one of the following disciplines: Supply and Movements, Transportation and Warehousing, Quartermaster General
* Relevant experience in a logistics staff role on an aircraft Integrated Project Team (IPT) within the Direct Labour Organisation (DLO)
* Intimate knowledge of military supply practices, procedures and associated information systems
* Experience in managing and working with SharePoint databases
* Experience of front-line and deployed aircraft operations
* Experience in the management and deployment of logistics information systems
* Essential to be able to demonstrate the intellectual calibre and confidence to conduct complex discussions with civilian and service customers and suppliers
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team environment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Experience of Team Foundation System (TFS)
* Experience of MRO Toolsets
* Experience in SharePoint Database Creation
* Experience in training delivery to all levels of personnel
* Experience in business process management
* Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Security Clearance
* Experience in scheduling
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.