Electronics, software and control is my specialty. It is the heart of any design and I am excited to see how it evolves our future. I pride myself on delivering a professional yet personal service. I genuinely care and take time to understand and present my clients and candidates with options and suggestions that they may not have considered.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
As an Linux/VMware Administrator, you will assist in the development of detailed architecture and system specifications for major business development, integration and implementation projects. Substantial job related experience to include VMware administration (ESXi experience should be required)
Job DescriptionLinux/VMware Administrator - SG22
12 month contract
As an Linux/VMware Administrator, you will assist in the development of detailed architecture and system specifications for major business development, integration and implementation projects. Apply systems and/or infrastructure solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems or infrastructure components.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Competent to perform all development, integration and system administration assignments without close supervision
* Provide project management, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members
* Work on more complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls
* Work independently on complex projects that span multiple infrastructure components
* Develop major infrastructure architectures released based on requirements gathered from system customers
* Perform integrated testing and acceptance of infrastructure components to ensure timely, quality results
* Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems
* Design and implement processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Assist customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
* Relevant degree, technical certification or equivalent experience
* Substantial job related experience to include VMware administration (ESXi experience should be required)
* Experience of in RedHat Linux administration as well.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.