Meet Taya, who recruits for Defence and Aerospace jobs.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Are you interested in working for the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe? Interested in working in close cooperation with legal teams in France, Germany and Spain? Are you currently working as a Legal Counsel or Contracts Manager? We may have the role for you. Don't miss your chance, Apply Today!
Job DescriptionThe client is looking for someone to provide a day-to-day efficient and "business oriented" Legal support to the Procurement management and buyers based in Filton for the Aircraft Procurement projects and contracts.
Some of the main activities include:
* Provide the procurement teams with appropriate legal support, advice, coordination and documentation so as to ensure the contractual integrity of aircraft-related procurement agreements entered into by Airbus.
* Support the drafting and negotiation of contracts, transaction documents and related legal issues in liaison with other departments in Airbus;
* Anticipate legal issues and associated risks, provide legal advice to Procurement management during negotiations of contracts or transactions;
* Identify and evaluate liability issues deriving from contracts or transactions under negotiations or in force and ensure proper and regular information and reporting to management;
Propose and manage mitigation or corrective actions in cooperation with the relevant departments (Procurement, Finance, Engineering);
* Lawyer qualified preferably under English law (eventually completed with French law), combining solid academic background and practical experience in various areas of law in an international context, in particular, contract law, business law, intellectual property law, insolvency proceedings, pre-litigation and litigation.
* 5 years of professional experience (acquired in law firms and/or in the industry, preferably in the aircraft business). A solid experience in drafting, negotiation and contract law is a "must".
* Excellent negotiation and drafting skills in English.
* Autonomous but at the same time team player, flexible and able to report clearly and timely on complex issues.
* Available and versatile, able to work under high pressure on several files in parallel.
* Solid understanding of the business environment and constraints with a good ability to think strategically.
* Multicultural, enjoys and is at ease interacting with people at all levels. Good interpersonal skills.
* Proactive and creative, able to anticipate problems and propose and implement pragmatic solutions to prevent or remedy such problems.
* Available to travel (in Europe).
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.