Assertive, approachable and pragmatic, I focus on contract IT jobs, sourcing contract candidates for prestigious clients across a range of domains. I recruit for various roles within design, management, development, architecture, implementation, testing; from Service Desk through to Portfolio Manager.
Lead Web Analytics Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Lead Web Analytics Analyst
Lead Web Analytics Analyst required for 6 month initial contract in Staines
Job DescriptionLead Web Analytics Analyst
6 month initial contract
The Lead Web Analytics Analyst will join the IS Digital team to take a leading role in transforming my clients web analytics capability;
As we work to deliver outstanding Digital experiences for our customers we need to further develop our ability to measure the value of web site change, to provide improved understanding of our customers behaviour and in turn improve the service we offer to customers.
- Developing actionable consumer insights to enhance the digital customer experience and drive conversion for the web site
- Functioning as a power user of Adobe Site Catalyst and other analytics tools
- Creating, maintaining & delivering various dashboards & reports for key stakeholders
- Conducting ad hoc analysis for internal partners as requested, including in depth funnel and conversion analysis
- Incorporating industry web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing and behavioral targeting)
- Combining web analytics with customer insights derived from the Global Customer Database Supporting the maintenance and development of the web analytics and tag management platforms
- Making use of new analytics methods and technologies such as Big Data platforms Leading the evolution of our tag management technology and approach
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to define data requirements
- Developing strong partnerships with cross-functional and inter-company peers
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in a easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Team-player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
Education And Experience
- eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing experience
- Must have Site Catalyst experience
- SAS/SQL experience not required, but considered a plus
- Exemplary analytical capabilities
Knowledge and experience of data analysis with Big Data platforms such as Hadoop considered a plus.
Further details will be given on application for this excellent opportunity at one of the UK's leading organisations. Please note that all candidates must be willing to undergo and Basic level Disclosure Scotland (CRB) and a Credit Check as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.