Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Software Engineer's needed for a Cyber Security Specialist organisation. Locations include London, Cheltenham and Manchester. Read on to find out more!
Job DescriptionSoftware Engineer (Java) - London & Cheltenham
£Various levels available - up to £70,000 + benefits
Locations: London, Cheltenham, Manchester
**Due to the nature of the customer and their projects, candidates must be eligible for a DV Clearance**
A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets.
Specialists in Cyber Security, they realise that outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. They are now have several immediate opportunities for experienced software engineers to design, develop and maintain a suite of applications.
The Cyber solutions division is seeking highly skilled Java Developers in London & Cheltenham on a permanent basis. You will be working on highly secure projects, that are very sensitive in nature and therefore you must currently hold a valid DV Clearance.
Skilled Java Software Engineers are required to design and develop innovative software solutions, for a highly secure government customer.
Successful candidates may be asked to support the team in Scrum/Agile development, software design, requirements analysis, conducting research & development on new software technologies and supporting the pursuit of new business.
A skilled Java Developer, with exposure to designing innovative solutions to Agile methods, you will have the following essential skills:
* Tangible design and development of innovative software solutions, in Java
* Exposure to Java and the use of OO Design / object oriented design
* Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
* Experience with good DevOps approach and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
* Experience with or interest in Model Driven Architecture
* Experience in relational database technologies; such as Oracle 11g and MySQL
* Experience in graph database technologies; such as Neo4J and OrientDB
* Experience in some of the following programming languages: Java EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Ruby, Scala
* Experience in some of the following frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
* Experience with various open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products
Other Vacancies are available - Technologies include C, C++, Angular, Python and Ruby.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.