Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Lead Project Co-ordinator
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Lead Project Co-ordinator
The company promotes a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by their customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement. The role An exciting opportunity for a Lead Project Co-ordinator has arisen to join their Solution Delivery and IT team in Southampton
Job DescriptionLead Project Co-ordinator - Southampton
£40,000 - £50,000pa
A Top FTSE 100 Company, the largest wealth management business in the UK, with funds under management in excess of £100bn. They provide advice-driven investment solutions through its core businesses in the UK.
The company promotes a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by their customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement.
An exciting opportunity for a Lead Project Co-ordinator has arisen to join their Solution Delivery and IT team in Southampton
They are looking for the Lead Project Co-ordinator to support the Project or Programme through co-ordination and administration of key activities including planning, budget management, application of controls, reporting and configuration management.
* Ensure the Project, Programme and Portfolio Plans are maintained in relation to progress achieved and alert the Project or Programme Manager to actual or forecast deviations
* Ensure in the prioritisation and sequencing of work to ensure the project runs smoothly with due consideration for the constraints of time, cost, quality and risk
* Ensure the application and maintenance of Project/Programme controls including risk and issue management, change requests, configuration management, decision and action log maintenance
* Ensure that the correct process is followed in relation to project controls in line with the current Project Methodology, highlighting any deviations to the Project or Programme Manager for remediation
* Ensure that all project co-ordination tasks on the Programme are conducted appropriately and to the required standard
* Build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders both within and outside the Project/Programme
* Provide presentations to key stakeholders as required to maintain awareness and commitment to the Project/Programme
* Take responsibility for personal development ensuring that a personal development plan is maintained at all times
* Demonstrable experience of project and programme support services, preferably acquired within the Financial Services sector.
* Experience of leading PMO resource is preferred
* PRINCE II or other Project Management Methodology qualification is highly desirable
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
You will be an excellent team player, with strong evidence of early involvement in the project lifecycle; to define the optimum analysis technique(s) and working with business users to help them define the problem/opportunity
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.