I specialise in the technical rail area, covering both signalling and civils. I have a proven track record in my ability to successfully seek unique and difficult-to-find skill sets across niche sectors with the technical rail sector.
Lead O&M Information Coordinator
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Lead O&M Information Coordinator
Lead O&M Information Coordinator Rail London £38,000 - £40,000 The principal purpose of this role is to assist the Handover Information Manager in defining and supervising the requirements, method and structure for building a process and set of tools which enable Tier 1 contractors and their sub-contractors to present Operation and Maintenance (O&M) information for handover to the IMs via a single process. Primarily this will involve;
Job DescriptionLead O&M Information Coordinator
£38,000 - £40,000
The principal purpose of this role is to assist the Handover Information Manager in defining and supervising the requirements, method and structure for building a process and set of tools which enable Tier 1 contractors and their sub-contractors to present Operation and Maintenance (O&M) information for handover to the IMs via a single process. Primarily this will involve;
- Training 3 x O&M Information Coordinators in the creation of O&M templates, coordinating their daily tasking and providing the Handover Information Manager with regular updates on Tier 1 Contractor O&M progress
- Writing and updating the O&M Provision procedure, providing guidance and training to Tier 1 Contractors and O&M Technical Authors
- Coordinating the creation of O&M Word and Excel documents with multi-discipline Contractors, using EDMS software upload tools, mapping document relationships to O&M requirements and issuing/transmitting O&M template placeholders to CRL Document Control
- Developing contractor understanding of the need for a digital O&M structure to allow for best practice in presenting O&M information by attending weekly progress meetings on-site in order to train and guide Contractors in O&M production and explaining the relationship between the Asset breakdown Structure and O&M templates
- Assist the Handover Information Manager by providing the focal point for all issues and queries relating to O&M information presentation, progress and suitability between IMs and Delivery and CEG including attending the O&M related meetings between these parties
- Ensure a consistent and compliant set of O&M information which can be used to form the basis of the final handover to the owner & operators by reviewing EDMS work orders submitted by Contractors, providing feedback on Quality issues, and coordinating remedial action when required
Main challenges of the job
- Assisting the HIM in capturing the CRL and IM requirements for hierarchy and structure of Digital O&M Information and relationship to asset breakdown structure
- Be the focal point for all issues and queries relating to O&M information including attending and organising meetings with stakeholders and closing out actions.
- Understand the complex nature and structure of the Crossrail information in the CRL Common Data Environment and how that information will be made accessible to the eventual recipients
- Control a workload from diverse areas to meet conflicting deadlines
- Respond quickly to changing priorities and deliver professional results to tight deadlines
- Supporting handover of O&M information from multiple and varied contractors during project phase to the final handover to multiple IMs
- Knowledge of Asset Maintenance Planning System requirements - e.g. Ellipse, Maximo, Siemens Teamcenter for MRO
- Experience working with SAP and/or Maintenance Planning System for aligning and verification with IM system and data requirements
- Experience working with for Maintenance information types including Bill of Materials, Maintenance Exam and Standard Job Tasks information hierarchies
- Experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders through review and approval processes, and collecting compliant O&M information from multiple sources (essential)
- Relevant experience from an O&M background in major infrastructure projects essential with knowledge of MEP and systems engineering an advantage
- Experience of interfacing with RAM activities an advantage
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.