The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Key Account Manager - Field Based
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Key Account Manager - Field Based
Are you a Sales professional with experience of selling Diagnostic Equipment into laboratories? We are interested in speaking with you for a Key Account Manager position with a global Medical Manufacturer.
Job DescriptionKey Account Manager (Laboratory / Diagnostic Equipment)
Field based - UK wide
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our client a globally recognised Medical Manufacturer.
You will be involved in globally recognised accounts and be an ambassador for the company.
You will be responsible for meeting assigned sales numbers through meeting or exceeding overall revenue derived from instrument placements, reagent orders, and service revenue.
This is a field based role with the requirement to look after accounts throughout the UK, candidates must be willing to travel.
It is essential that candidates have experience of working with Laboratory / Diagnostic Equipment.
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales Process: To meet or exceed the assigned sales targets via the promotion of company products and services to new accounts, effective management of the sales and tender cycle and ad hoc sales opportunities. Pro-actively maintain existing business base through account management, identifying new leads, promotion of products, working with key internal and external contacts. Manage complex sales projects and bid preparation from opportunity development to contract negotiation together with the Managed Pathology Service Sales Managers(MPSSM).
- Project management: Manage sales project by leading project-team, defining and monitoring project plan (timeline, milestones), organizing project team meetings, and monitoring deliverables together with MPSSM's(complex projects) or Product Specialists (less complex projects).
- Customer interaction and selling: "Own", build and manage relationship and communication with all customer-stakeholders and decisions makers (as documented in the blue sheet). Create and implement local sales action plans (strategic selling)
- Bid development: Coordinate, manage, and take overall responsibility for any tenders associated with allocated Global Accounts
- Management of Regional Sales Manager team: Manage, coach and support a group of laboratory diagnostic Regional Sales Managers. This will involve ensuring sales targets are achieved and surpassed, continuous assessment against PMP targets and supporting the Regional Sales Managers with day to day activities.
- Call planning: Plan and organise cost effective call programme to reach key customers on territory and coordinate with other sales project participants (Business Management, Bid Management, HCS, Service, etc.) according to sales process definition and customer needs and the timely and effective use of mandated tools
- Processes: Ensure work is carried out in line with Sales Processes and Quality, Compliance , Business Conduct Guidelines, Anti-Corruption and health and safety policies at all times
- Team work: The account manager is the primary point of contact for existing and potential customer identifying and coordinating sales leads with all other LD sales activities at the account, e.g., POC Account Manager, PASS MM, PASS HHS, PS CA.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.