I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
* AngularJS, Ember or React (anyone is mandatory)
The digital platform is built on Java 6 and JEE platform. It serves as the backbone of the functionally intensive and user-centric application that helps the business customers not just buy our products online but also enables them to self-serve online for key transactions like meter read submissions, viewing bills, making payments etc. There is a heavy focus on online content which is currently served through Adobe CQ5.4
The web application has been developed using traditional waterfall methodology and as such has aspects of it which reflect a waterfall approach. Half the team has migrated to using an iterative delivery approach and the other half is now working in a pure agile model using the SCRUM framework. These are called product teams that are responsible for developing and growing a particular aspect of the web application. The product teams are also rearchitecting and re-building the web application from a traditional server-side architecture to a client-side framework that involves sending data-over-the-wire instead of server-side HTMLs/JSPs.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, activities and work as an integral member of the scrum team
- Provide thought leadership in desiging and architecting Ember applications/add-ons and APIs that will enable these applications
- Translate UX designs into high-level application architecture and create solutions that fulfil the business requirements
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates against user stories
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain and improve code quality, organization, and automation
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and with other teams
- Most importantly, present your case in a clear, concise, unbiased and easy to understand way to support decision-making by the product owners and other less/non-technical stakeholders
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.