Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
IT Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator - London Permanent £23,000 - £28,000 IT Project Coordinator required for a UK-based Charity, that aims to provide the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of cancer treatment centres, including specialist medical centres. Key skills: project plans, reporting, RAID logs, project tracking, Prince2
Job DescriptionIT Project Coordinator - London
£23,000 - £28,000
A UK based charity that aims to provide the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of cancer treatment centres, including specialist medical centres. Their approach to radiotherapy leads the way in providing patients with the most precise treatment available which results in fewer side-effects and improved outcomes for patients. They are currently looking for a skilled IT Coordinator to join their London office
* Work with project stakeholders to develop and document project plans
* Assist with reporting on projects and tracking/monitoring progress both with specific IT department projects and IT related components
* Develop lessons learned from projects to promote efficiency on future projects
* Assist IT department on tracking department resources, assets and tracking projects being completed by IT outsource vendor
* Track and report on projects being completed by collaborative partners
* First point of contact for the Enterprise Systems Manager and IT Business Partners with regards to the current standing of IT projects.
* Organising project meetings, and taking project meeting minutes;
* Preparation, review and editing of PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents.
* Liaison, follow up and relationship building with various internal and external key stakeholders.
* Preparation and distribution of high quality meeting papers (agenda, minutes, papers).
* Undertake ad hoc administrative duties for the IT team when required / as they arise.
* Maintain project tracking status in Project Management Tool.
* Update issues registers and follow up with relevant parties.
* Administrative experience with technically orientated business environment
* Experience of working in a IT project office environment and coordinating experience
* Experience with scheduling of projects as part of an Account Management team to ensure the timely delivery of customer projects
* Experience in defining and managing the delivery of a professional services project plan
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written including responding to project related queries, post-project reports and generating KPI data.
* Meeting planning, facilitation and documentation
* Microsoft Office proficiency, with Excel and Word particularly
* An understanding of ITIL
* Knowledge of project life cycles & Project Management methodologies
* Prince 2
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.