Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
IT Plant Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
IT Plant Manager
Who are they? A specialist electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, who specialise in commercial electric vehicles. They have big plans for the future in electric technology and expect large growth over the coming years. What do they need? * To provide day-to-day management of the local IT infrastructure for the manufacturing plant
Job DescriptionIT Manager - Banbury
£40,000 - £50,000
Who are they?
A specialist electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, who specialise in commercial electric vehicles.
They have big plans for the future in electric technology and expect large growth over the coming years.
What do they need?
* To provide day-to-day management of the local IT infrastructure for the manufacturing plant
* To install, set up and maintain the IT -infrastructure assets including Servers, (Linux and Windows)
* Set up and maintain local VoIP equipment
* To set up administer, support video, conference, printers, scanners and other peripheral devices together with CCTV and security systems
* To support the office and plant computer networks management
* To proactively resolve local IT incidents and problem management
* Providing local IT assets operation continuity
* To support and administer plant software deployment
* Developing improved methods and processes with existing and new software tools
* Developing relationships with technical partners and suppliers and to purchase of the required devices and software
* To carry out research and testing to proactively troubleshoot and refine systems, supporting and educating the team and projects as required.
What will I bring?
* Administration of Linux (especially Ubuntu) and Windows servers
* VoIP infrastructure maintenance and support experience
* Experience of working with RTOS Real time operating system would be ideal
* A high level of competence and practical application experience to support and train new and existing users.
* Passionate to drive progress and optimise quality systems and processes
* The ability to work within a changing environment and to manage changing priorities
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to develop positive relationships and provide an excellent user support experience
* A proactive 'hands on' approach
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.