My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
An opportunity for an IT Auditor who has professional IT experience in an IT Audit or Controls advisory position.
Job DescriptionIT Auditor (CISA, ISO27001 or similar)
9 months initially
up to £32ph
Our client a global household brand requires an IT Auditor who has professional IT experience in an IT Audit or Controls advisory position for the following requirement -
- Industry qualification such as CISA, ISO27001 or similar
- Confidence / Strength of character to be the successful face of the global IT organisation over which you have influence but not authority.
- Evidence of relationship building and effective communication at all levels, technical and non-technical
- Evidence of a customer orientated mind-set whilst being mindful of global/strategic solutions
- Evidence of time management and prioritisation skills
- Evidence of working with minimal supervision and demonstrating initiative
- Experience of control process (e.g. SCRP, ACR and IS Policy Manual)
- Experience of project control and knowledge of suitable project management methodologies
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.