IT Audit Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
IT Audit Manager
Are you passionate about improving IT audit and compliance? Are you proactive and customer focused? A leading global retailer are currently seeking an IT Audit Manager to to join their established Audit team focusing on infrastructure, data analytics and applications.
Job DescriptionIT Audit Manager - CISA or QICA
Welwyn Garden City
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit and leading a team of 3 people you will be responsible for day to day management of an IT Audit (data, applications and infrastructure audits) team who will cover projects, change and assurance across 12 countries.
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for providing independent assurance, insight and advice to the Board and Management on an International level.
You will work with colleagues across the whole business, present to senior stakeholders, be involved in strategic projects, travel internationally and see a wide range of business processes in action.
Role responsibilities will include;
* Leading on the planning and delivery of audits on time and to a high standard
* Be the "Go To" person for IT Audit for a wide range of stakeholders
* Spotting themes and trends from multiples issues and solutions
* Train and develop team
* Develop and maintain audit culture
* Overseeing financial application audits and the data analysis resulted from those audits. Bespoke or COTS.
The Ideal Candidate;
* Strong track record of leadership and team management in IT Audit
* CISA or QICA professional qualification (ideally)
* Robust in-depth knowledge of the implementation of appropriate risk controls in a complex and global matrix commercial organisation
* A sharp and innovative mind, customer focus, strong drive and a collaborative approach will be essential.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.