Aiden specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry, recruiting for a range of roles within design, purchasing, quality and simulation engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Do you have good attention to detail? Have you experience of working within logistics/material planning, ideally in the automotive industry? We are recruiting a logistics analyst for a luxury Automotive OEM.
Job DescriptionJob Purpose:
To ensure all inventory records are accurate and integrity is maintained for the programme.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Ensure that all inventory records are accurate on the computer system by ensuring all stock integrity issues are resolved.
* To ensure that all necessary reports and metrics are issued and maintained for review by Senior Managers and Directors.
* To co-ordinate receipt of all inventory count requests and ensure they are allocated for action.
* To liaise with the Lead Logistics Provider and other departments to control inventory levels in all locations.
* Identify any stock discrepancies and ensure permanent corrective action is put in place to avoid recurrence
* Assist Material Planners and Launch Co-ordinators in resolving stock integrity issues in order to protect production. Physically count parts as necessary.
* Support and work closely with MOD Control with balance out inventory counts to enable effective running change introduction of new level parts.
* Assist the Launch Co-ordinators with the control and reporting of potential obsolete parts at model year change.
* Control scrap and reject processes to ensure all transactions are accurately performed. Develop process improvements to protect integrity of inventory records.
Key Performance Indicators
* Net and gross financial inventory discrepancies.
* Accuracy of counts and inventory adjustments made – no secondary corrections for first count errors.
* Inventory record accuracy – right part, right quantity and right location.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience in Material Planning & Logistics or material planning desired, ideally in the automotive industry
* Experience of inventory management (stock counting) essential.
* An awareness of Lean Manufacturing would be an advantage
* Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
* Automotive components experience desirable.
* Computer Literate essential.
* Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.