I recruit candidates from various backgrounds, ranging from inspection engineers to 3D designers. I’m lucky enough to get to speak to some interesting candidates.
A leading globally recognised defence and aerospace company needs an integration technician to join the AIT operations team.
Job DescriptionIntegration Technician:
* Reporting to a team leader and lead tech.
* To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
* To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
* To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
* Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
* Working as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan.
* Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix. To mentor when required with certain products, activities.
* Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
* Responsible for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including tractability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
* Responsible for working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
* From time to time you may be asked to work off site; this may be in UK or abroad.
* Able to crimp and solder
* Knowledge of harness lay-up
* To play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
* ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay-up Technician preferred or has held this qualification in previous roles.
Please contact Penny on 02392228238 or email
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.