I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence companies are now seeking multiple Instructional Designers to work as part of a growing programme in Bristol. If successful you would report to the Courseware Manager for the programme and function as part of a courseware development team of Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and SME's. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Instructional Designer
Salary: Up to £37,500 + Benefits
My client are one of the world's largest defence companies and they are now seeking multiple Instructional Designers to work as part of a growing programme in Bristol. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
If successful you would report to the Courseware Manager for the programme and function as part of a courseware development team of Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and SME's.
The team is responsible for developing training materials in accordance with the training design requirements provided for use in aircrew training for a variety of crew positions, courses and aircraft.
* Strong experience working in a production centred team environment with demonstrable success
* Demonstrable experience in the design and development of a multitude of training products: Interactive Computer Based Training (CBT), Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) Instructor Guides, Student Guides, and other multimedia training products
* Must have time management skills with strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet assigned deadlines
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including editing and proofreading
* Extensive knowledge of and experience working with systems engineering approach to training principles and best practices
* Experience working in a Learning Content Management System (such as Kenexa) or other database authoring system
* Experience designing for the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standard or Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC) standard
* Experience delivering training materials through a Learning Management System
* Experience in courseware design and development for military training
* Prior military schoolhouse or aircrew experience
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.