Aiden specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry, recruiting for a range of roles within design, purchasing, quality and simulation engineering.
Do you have an eye for quality? Do you want to be involved in development of luxury vehicles and have the opportunity to drive these high performance cars? View the full advert for more details!
Job DescriptionJob Purpose
To create and maintain the vehicle inspection standards for all models. To develop, define and maintain inspection and auditing processes for all models. Training the IO team on new vehicle content, inspection processes, core skills and calibration. To develop the dynamic screening processes for all new models and assess prototype vehicles on the road.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
steps to have vehicle expectations, inspection method and process timings completed.
* Build the iVIS app in Excel creating all the pages, hyperlinks and images to be converted into the app.
* Run EBHS audits on tubs, painted bodies and finished cars.
* Raise concerns against New Model Operations and PD for issues found during inspection and testing and assess for containment and PCA completion.
* Conduct AMCPA audits on completed cars including static inspection and dynamic assessments.
* Carry out torque, paint masking and build audits throughout VP and TT. Feedback issues to production and conduct follow up audits to ensure amendments are completed.
* Check cars against the BiQ check lists and report back on issues.
* Train the IO technicians during VP and TT build against the new process and systems created.
* Conduct core skills training and assessments for inspector performance improvement and calibration.
* Working with CVE, Production and MBO to develop accurate HPC manning forecasts for new models and current car.
* Working with CVE and Production to develop work content allocation for all models
* Assist in the planning, analysis and control of all study elements to maximise the efficient use of staff with new can proposed facilities and take time constraints.
* Support Quality with the development of manpower planning for each inspection process.
Qualifications & Experience
* Engineering HNC or equivalent qualification
* Automotive experience
* Broad engineering and manufacturing knowledge
* Experience in inspection systems
* Must be proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Good inter-personal skills
* Good diplomacy skills
* Able to work across several departments
* Logical problem solving mind-set
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.