With vast experience within the Oil & Gas industry, my 20 years in recruitment have all been spent working with service and operating companies based in Aberdeen.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Our client is recruiting for an Inside Sales Person to support their office based in Aberdeen. This is a permanent position.
Job DescriptionINSIDE SALES PERSON
Provide support to the internal sales team.
Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
* Prepare quotations.
* Prepare sales invoices.
* Handle customer enquiries.
* Ensure responses are given within the required time frame.
* Prices given in accordance with Company rules and customer agreements.
* All relevant paperwork completed with the correct details.
* All relevant paperwork completed in accordance with quality procedures.
* Sales invoices prepared on the same day as material shipments.
* Ensure deliveries are made to meet customer requirements.
* Internal Sales.
* Regional Sales Manager Europe and Africa.
Education / Qualifications:
· Secondary school qualifications.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Team player.
* Customer focus.
* Working knowledge of Navision system.
* Understanding of deadline achievements.
* Knowledge of basic quality principles.
* Previous experience in the same or similar commercial discipline (or equivalent): Engineering/Drilling/Oilfield/Customer Service.
* Maintain behaviour in compliance with client HSE requirements.
* Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour.
* Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate Supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk.
OUR CORE VALUES
* No one gets hurt – The safety of our employees and customers is our first priority coupled with a healthy respect for the environment.
* Integrity – In everything we do, in every interaction, both internally and externally, we strive to operate with the utmost integrity and mutual respect.
* Customer focused – Our products enhance our customer’s performance and we listen to their needs and work with them to solve their challenges.
* Good place to work – We are committed to creating a workplace that fosters innovation, teamwork and pride. Every team member is integral to our success and is treated equally and fairly.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.