Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
An Infrastructure Analyst is required to join a global science & technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, security, civil, and health markets.
Job DescriptionInfrastructure Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Do you want to be part of a recently established team whose role it will be to roll out Network Infrastructure across the UK & Europe? Are you interested in developing your career with a leading science & technology solutions leader?
An Infrastructure Analyst is required to be based in the Fareham area whilst being part of a wider UK team. Reporting into central technology this is an important role which will provide a breadth of support across multiple infrastructure services.
* Working within a team of Infrastructure Analysts to provide support across all infrastructure services including servers, storage, and networks.
* Install & commission new servers and switches/routers
* Troubleshoot using ITSM Remedy
* Demonstrable knowledge of MS Server 2008-2012(Active Directory, GPO, DHCP)
* Juniper or Palo Alto experience (desirable)
* Experience of working within an ITIL based ITSM environment
* Knowledge & awareness of core network fundamentals e.g. DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and MPLS
** For this role you must be eligible to gain full SC Security Clearance **
You will benefit from an exciting, challenging and inclusive place to work.
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Medical Insurance
Access to Flexible Benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.