Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Information Security Analyst
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Information Security Analyst
An organisation that provides technology-based transaction processing and programme management environments for payment card programmes, are currently seeking an Information Security Administrator/ Engineer. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual with some exposure to IT, Networking and perhaps Network / Information Security awareness to upskill and be trained on things such as ISO27001, PCI DCC and GRC as a whole.
Job DescriptionInformation Security Administrator
Richmond or Wapping
£35,000 - £40,000
Company and job overview;
An organisation that provides technology-based transaction processing and programme management environments for payment card programmes, are currently seeking an Information Security Administrator/ Engineer, to join their growing Information Security department.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual with some exposure to IT, Networking and perhaps Network / Information Security awareness to upskill and be trained on things such as ISO27001, PCI DCC and GRC as a whole.
* You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of information security within the organisation assisting the organisation to achieve ISO27001 and ISO 22301 and being involved our current certifications.
* Be involved in completing risk assessments, carrying out security assessments and ensuring that the information security requirements of the company are met.
* To communicate with the business internally and clients externally relating to matters of information security.
* You will also be responsible for conducting regular internal audits on the business and technology departments within the business.
* A good technical background, familiar with windows systems and Microsoft SQL.
* Solid grounding in networking skills, including VPN
* Experience of managing and maintaining firewall rulesets
* Experience of conducting security assessments on systems
* Understanding of key technology business processes (infrastructure, development, change)
* Experience of implementing technology process is a benefit.
* Experience of managing Tripwire is beneficial
* Capable of understanding complex applications.
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills
* A good and innovative problem solver
* Able to work independently
* Ability to multi-task and deliver on time
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal to all levels of the company and external
* Ability to liaise on technical detail of requirements with infrastructure and development teams
* Ideal for an individual with technical experience looking to commence a career in security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.