Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Information Assurance Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Information Assurance Manager
A global leader in science & technology solutions, working to solve the world's toughest challenges in defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil and commercial markets. A global leader in science & technology solutions, working to solve the world's toughest challenges in defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil and commercial markets. Working in conjunction with the Information Security Management (ISM) Lead and other ISM team members
Job DescriptionInformation Assurance Manager - Permanent
** Candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo SC Clearance**
A global leader in science & technology solutions, working to solve the world's toughest challenges in defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil and commercial markets.
Employing over 30,000 people worldwide, they currently have several, significant UK contracts in-process and work extensively with the UK Government on strategic programmes.
Working in conjunction with the Information Security Management (ISM) Lead and other ISM team members, the successful candidate shall:
* Assist in the assurance of system designs and infrastructure changes across the domain covered by SIAM to maintain specified levels of information security at all times
* Be a key member of the SIAM ISM management function for all ISM team members to ensure effective ISM delivery
* Lead a specialist team in the development of IA Policy & Procedures and Assurance of the same
* Co-ordinate all information security-affecting design and build activities within the programme
* Maintain the Information Security Policy, Standards and ISMS documentation in line with compliance requirements and advice from Accreditors
* Contribute to the change control and project assurance processes to identify information security risks in development
* Carry out risk assessments and maintain the Information Security risk register
* Be responsible for delivering the assurance services to the contracted level and ensuring SLA conformance
* Oversee the build and maintenance of technical security controls, accepting all information security controls into service when operationally conformant
* Participate as a member on the SIAM Configuration Change Advisory Board for operations
* Demonstrable experience providing ISM on large scale IT Service delivery programmes and projects especially in support of official Information Security requirements
* Proven ability to audit an IT environment and provide security and process recommendations.
* Recognised expert in HMG Security Policy Framework, policies, procedures in a delivery context with working knowledge of HMG Good Practice Guides
* A willingness / be prepared to travel in the UK in order to support activities
* Exemplary communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to listen effectively, react appropriately to feedback and create a highly efficient, ethically strong and collaborative working environment
* Positive interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate to fair and reasonable conclusions
* Experience of working successfully in dynamic and fast-paced working environments, with effective priority handling and task management successes
* Demonstrate experience coordinating activities within multiple disperse security organisations
Hold and maintain two or more of the following Certifications:
* National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Certified Professional (CCP; previously CESG Certified Professional or CLAS)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified ITIL V3 Foundation
* Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Certification and Authorisation Professional (CAP)
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.