Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Our client is looking for a new In-House Recruiter to join its team in Bedford.
Job DescriptionIn-House Recruiter
Location: Millbrook, Bedfordshire, MK45 2JQ
40 hours per week
£32-35k + Benefits
Our client provides a broad range of vehicle testing, validation and engineering services to customers within a variety of industries such as automotive, defence, tyre and transport, and they are looking to take on a new In-House Recruiter to join its team in Bedford to assist in the growth and success of the organisation.
So if you are a proactive, forward thinking internal recruiter looking for a new opportunity in an exciting and ever growing business, then this opportunity may be the right one for you!
- Managing the full recruitment process from requisition to offer across the business
- Maintaining an accurate database of vacancies and candidates to enable accurate reporting and monitoring
- Negotiating salary and package details with candidates
- Responsible for promoting Millbrook as an employer of choice
- Marketing vacancies by placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and promoting Millbrook at recruitment fairs and events
- Working with Universities and Schools to promote the apprentice, undergraduate and graduate programmes
- Organising appropriate pre-interview testing for applicants
- Organising and attending interviews and assessment centres as appropriate for each role
- Management progression of LinkedIn as a new method of recruitment
- Providing responses and feedback to applicants and agencies in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating employee induction programmes and inducting new starters
- Supporting the maintenance of headcount reporting
- Acting in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times
- Good general level of education
- Experience of in-house recruitment for a variety of roles- interviewing and testing in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Experience of working within a small busy HR team
- Excellent communication skills - oral and in writing
- Have the ability to work autonomously, in a team and be a self-starter
- Fully proficient in MS office
- Strong customer focus
- Negotiation skills
(A CIPD qualification is desirable however it is not essential)
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.