I specialise in the sourcing and acquisition of talent within the oil and gas market. I work with oil and gas professionals, as well as those seeking to transfer their skills into this exciting industry. The typical roles I recruit for include mechanical design, mechanical engineering, electrical design, project management, production and manufacturing.
Human Resources Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Human Resources Manager
My client is seeking a proven HR Manager to deliver HR services/processes to UK employees across 3 sites
Job DescriptionHR Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
- Lead the UK HR team members to deliver HR services/processes to UK employees across 3 sites covering all HR processes
- Provide local oversight to the Payroll supervisor and external payroll providers to ensure accurate monthly payroll in UK.
- Advise/influence UK leadership team in order to improve working environment (moral, motivation, engagement).
- Lead and manage change in UK
- Develop company in UK as an employers of choice via the design/implementation of employee initiatives
- Drive strong communication - Lead/Drive various forums in UK
- Drive organization and employee development in UK
- Ensure continuous development of the HR team in the UK. Support stretch goals and provide development and training opportunities to the team. Manage the UK HR budget professionally
- An undergraduate degree in business / HR related discipline. Post graduate HR qualification.
- Proven ability in HR Supervisory/Management position, ideally with an international/blue chip company (ideally manufacturing, automotive or electronics)
- A demonstrated ability to successfully build business relationships, especially with members of the leadership team and union representatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Knowledge of current UK employee related legislation and awareness of proposed changes/new law.
- Strong skills in using the Microsoft suite of applications. Working knowledge of HR specific tools - Peoplesoft, KRONOS etc.
This role will involve approximately 5% travel across the UK and some short travel within the EU
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.