The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
I have a new opening available for a HSEQ Coordinator to join a global shipping orgnisation in London. Maritime experience is essential.
Job DescriptionHSEQ Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £20k - £25k per annum + benefits
My client are a leading Maritime organisation known worldwide for their fleet of LNG / LPG Carriers, Tankers and Bulk Carriers. They are a Shipping Empire who are also involved in a number of joint venture projects across the world.
They have a new opening available for a HSEQ / QHSE Coordinator to join their team within the City of London.
This position would suit a DPA / CSO / HSEQ Officer who are interested in developing their career with one of the world's largest Maritime employers.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be reporting to the HSEQ Manager and will be responsible for;
- The day-to-day administration of the Company's Safety Management System (Shipnet), which includes but is not limited to:
- Distribution and monitoring of approved Library and Training Materials and their amendments.
- Distribution and monitoring of Fleet Circular letters, Circulars from principals, IMO Circulars, Flag Circulars and other third parties.
- Distribution and monitoring of Safety Alerts from the Company, Principals, Flag States, Class, Oil Majors and other third parties.
- Production, distribution and monitoring of the Company Emergency Contacts and all relevant third parties emergency and regular contacts
- Assisting in the processing of Occurrences in Shipnet.
- Maintaining and monitoring of schedule for internal and external ISM/ISPS/MLC/ISO and third party audits.
- Reporting any due audit dates in advance and assisting with all required preparations and communications for audit arrangements;
- Maintaining Company ISM library and liaising with other departments for supply of new editions of the publications.
- Assisting in preparing and distributing periodic safety statistics and fleet status reports.
- Assisting in collating data for Management Reviews.
- Monitoring and arranging drug and alcohol tests on board.
- Liaising and coordinating, whenever required, with the contracting company arranging the shore D&A tests.
- Updating Company website with SMS amendments, Aship messages, Safety Meeting minutes, safety bulletins.
- Maintaining and updating MLC documentation (DMLC Part I and Part II) and liaising with the Flag State administrations.
- Handling, distribution and tracking of all incoming and outgoing ship's mail.
- Arranging and tracking of courier packages.
- Archiving of records and other documents.
- Other tasks, as directed by the HSEQ Manager.
Candidates will need to have the right to work in the EU and be willing to move to London or live within a commutable distance of the office.
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.