The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
HR Team Leader
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
HR Team Leader
A worldwide manufacturer of commercial aircraft is looking for someone to manage their HR team for a 12-month period. The contract role is a maternity / paternity cover and will be based in Broughton.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for someone who has managed a team before (preferably HR) and is a people manager, not a micro manager. Ideally they will have experience in HR themselves.
This role is not about delegating tasks and pushing work about, it is about managing a team who are autonomous and most importantly about the development of people.
* Leadership of Reward Operations UK Development team members
* Quality delivery of all technical complex SAP data change requests together with Reward Operations UK Development team within agreed timescales and quality levels
* Support UAT coordination and change co-ordination for all changes implemented within the Reward Operations environment ensuring successful resourcing and delivery are achieved to required timelines.
* Accountable for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new internal and external stakeholders, ensure consistent service quality is provided to all our customers
* Accountable for ensuring internal quality checks are completed, control guidelines are followed and implemented by Reward Operations UK Development team
* Effectively lead team members and ensure regular alignment with internal stakeholders and customer requirements
* Support with Query Resolution raised by Reward Operations UK Operations and Support teams
* Support UK Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance
* Resource Management for Expertise UK teams- Time, Holidays, Sickness, Performance management, workload, and disciplinary management.
* Conduct regular face-to-face meetings with direct team to encourage, motivate and provide regular feedback on individual performance
* Conduct annual and mid-year personal development reviews for all core team members, in line with the company time frame
* Ensure close alignment with Customization & Expertise Manager and proactively communicate about individual's performance, escalated issues, service delivery failures, process/system changes/improvements, and celebrated successes.
* Individual must be results and delivery driven with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
* Able to work on own initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges
* Have good interpersonal & -cultural skills to work well with others, as well as being able to motivate and encourage both individuals and a team
* Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas
* Have good understanding of all Microsoft packages in particular excel, SAP HR/Payroll desirable
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.