I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
HRBP required to cover Maternity Leave in Plymouth...
Job DescriptionHR Business Partner
(Maternity Cover 9-12 months)
£18 - £22 p/h
My client is a multi-national organisation which specialises in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety- and mission-critical environments including in defence and maritime.
They are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to drive change by providing input into the business strategy to meet performance targets.
As HRBP you will hold the following responsibilities:
* Develop, implement and embed strategic HR agenda for business area of responsibility aligned to the Business Unit HR strategies where appropriate - focused on long term strategic business aims and capability requirements to support business objectives.
* Provide input into the Business Unit HR strategy, and implement and embed where appropriate across business area of responsibility, along with divisional strategic initiatives for consistency of approach
* Act as champion in communicating and embedding HR strategy, initiatives, policies and procedures
* Support the execution of HR policy, programmes and projects across business area of responsibility (e.g. restructures, people transitions, performance management, employee opinion surveys, talent programmes, management development, succession planning etc.)
* Provide expertise in excellent people leadership and management practice, using external knowledge and business insights to identify and drive change by analysing employee trends, behaviour and employee engagement
* Act as a 'people champion' role model, and review and promote best practice in people-related matters in support of business strategy
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
* Significant generalist HR experience
* Proven track record of delivering significant contribution to business strategy, and to designing and delivering HR strategies in large and complex organisations
* Proven success in managing large-scale projects and complex change initiatives using appropriate methodologies
* Significant experience in providing HR specialist input into acquisitions, business tenders and managing the transition of people in and out of a business according to TUPE legislation
* Demonstrable experience in resolving complex and high risk employee relations matters and in establishing and developing relationships with Trade Unions for ongoing positive interactions
Due to the nature of this position you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.