I make it my mission to find the best IT candidates for our corporate services client base. I cover all areas of IT contract roles, but my main focus is roles for one our key automotive clients. These roles can vary from application support to project managers and software developers to network analysts.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
6 Months initially
My client is the UK’s leading energy company. they supply gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
• Carries out frontend development to deliver functional web app capability, also known as Single Page Applications (SPAs).
• Works with the server-side API team to agree integration using RESTful Java API endpoints.
• Works co-operatively with existing colleagues to continue to develop the frontend architecture.
• Is knowledge about latest trends and technologies and communicates with colleagues regarding how these might support the team objectives.
• Desire to learn and enhance skills to support the team.
• Attends the daily standups for the technical workstream.
• Contributes to team meetings & troubleshoots development and production frontend problems across the Digital environments.
• Asks for help when necessary and reaches out into 3rd parties, vendors and the Open Source community to further the ends of the team
Key skills include:
• Background in software development and technology for public facing web sites.
• Detailed knowledge of the use of REST APIs for web technology
• Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 and associated authentication and authorisation flows.
• Deep understanding and exposure to one or more client-side frameworks like ember.js, backbone.js or angular.js
• Experience of bootstrap.js for responsive page implementation.
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and web page development.
• A passion to drive quality through every delivery.
• Good Agile, TDD and CI experience.
• Proven development experience.
• Troubleshooting experience.
• The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a can-do attitude.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.