Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
London 12 Month Contract My client a global consulting business operating within the civil and infrastructure sector is seeking an Estimator to join them at their central London office.
Job DescriptionFreelance Estimator (Civils Infrastructure)
12 Month Contract
My client a global consulting business operating within the civil and infrastructure sector is seeking an Estimator to join them at their central London office.
This contract is for an initial 12 month's, during which you will be given the opportunity to prove your estimating expertise across major infrastructure projects including; ground works, roads and highways, bridges and tunnelling.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the preparation of construction cost estimates at design stage, whilst also being confident in your ability to advise the design teams of cost implications based on design decisions and alterations.
* Proven background in the use of NEC forms of contract and the varying options for contract management.
* Experience in the use of standard methods of measurement
* Project cost control methods coupled with the ability to carry out value engineering and implement cost reduction tasks whilst also taking into account and identifying risk
* Working appreciation for Healthy and Safety
* Excellent document control and management
* Relevant technical background gained within a civil infrastructure focused business
* RICS or similar professional qualification
If you are immediately available and interested in this fantastic long term contract, please get in touch for a detailed discussion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is an award-winning authority in technology and engineering recruitment, filling specialist positions across some of the most ambitious technology and engineering industries in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.