With vast experience within the Oil & Gas industry, my 20 years in recruitment have all been spent working with service and operating companies based in Aberdeen.
Field Service Supervisor
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Field Service Supervisor
Our client has a requirement for a Field Service Supervisor, based in Dubai. This is permanent role. ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A TRANSFERABLE VISA. Salary package: * The maximum base salary is AED 25,250 per month * International Per Diem is AED 185 per day (for travel outside UAE on work assignment where the meal is not provided by the customer) * This position is entitled to a mobile phone * Travel Allowance – equivalent to an air ticket to their home country per annum.
Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
· Responsible for coordinating and supervising activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration, and technical support.
· Responsible for multiple products/services in multiple legal entities.
· Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
· Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
· Provides guidance and work direction to field staff, as directed by the RFS Manager.
· Requires a thorough understanding of customer requirements and of processes and procedures of the operating area.
· Prepare customer order entry and ensure completion for billing purposes
· Provide technical support to other departments as required.
· Participate in company safety program. Trouble shoots client Equipment via electronic means and by reading blue prints, drawings and schematics.
· Ability to supervise a team and direct work as required, including technicians travelling in/out of country to support projects.
Responsible for Middle East Technicians
· Middle East Service Manager
Education / Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Strong background in the development and deployment of Statistical Process Control.
· Ability to use mechanical inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, rulers.
· Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· To plan service operations.
· Direct technicians.
· Service quality control and equipment scheduling.
· Communicate with customers on manpower and materials requirements.
· Assign, and direct work; address complaints and resolve problems.
· Ensure company safety programs and documentation requirements are met by the technicians.
· Prepare customer order entry and ensure completion for billing purposes.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines as well as maintain team spirit and cooperative attitude.
· Open minded and committed to continual improvement.
· Willingness to learn about new technology related to the industry.
· 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following; Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Hydraulic, or Drilling systems.
· Maintain behaviour in compliance with client HSE requirements.
* Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour.
* Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate Supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.