I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Field Engineer to work on site at RAF Valley in Anglesey. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £28,000 + benefits. This position will be responsible for providing ongoing operational support to a variety of large and small scale flight simulation equipment. In addition to performing planned and corrective maintenance as and when required.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Field Engineer
Location: RAF Valley (Anglesey)
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Field Engineer to work on site at RAF Valley in Anglesey. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £28,000 + benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
This position will be responsible for providing ongoing operational support to a variety of large and small scale flight simulation equipment. In addition to performing planned and corrective maintenance as and when required.
* Proven Flight Simulator experience or transferable Aircraft Engineering Experience.
* Ability to interpret schematics, drawings and electrical wire diagrams.
* Solid understanding of both digital and analogue electronic theories.
* Qualified in soldering techniques.
* Knowledgeable and experienced with the use of test equipment; to include Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Strip chart recorders, Logic Analysers, Frequency Analysers, and DVM's.
* Able to calibrate, install, maintain, repair, and test flight simulator(s) and associated support equipment.
* Excellent Communication and Technical writing skills are a must.
* Able to work flexible shifts that include nights and weekends as required.
* Experience in Distributed Training and Mission Rehearsal operations.
* Experience with Image Generators and Main Frame Computers.
* Experience with aircrew training devices (flight simulators).
* Experience with live, virtual, constructive training.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.