I am a recruitment specialist in the aerospace and defence domain. My skills include resourcing experienced and highly-skilled individuals for roles and projects such as quality assurance, programme support and project management.
Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer
FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER - CARDIFF - SALARY NEGOTIABLE Are you an Electronics/Software Engineer with experience of supporting bids and tenders? Would you like to demonstrate your hands-on engineering experience and your thrive for sales in a Field Application Engineer position? If yes, my client - a Defence giant - will want to see your CV! Please read on and apply below!
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Field Application Engineer
LOCATION: Cardiff, UK
SALARY: dependent on experience
The Opportunity | Field Application Engineer
The successful Field Applications Engineer located in Cardiff will ideally be educated to Degree level in Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering and will proven experience in a relevant similar position.
- Provides senior level technical support to the Sales Team and is responsible for the 'middle of the sale' and the technical solution.
- Co-ordinates the technical bid response with various Business Units and discusses the solution with the customer.
- Compares solutions with the competitor's solutions to ensure a competitive offer is being made
- Assists Product Marketing Managers defining new product by reviewing new product proposals.
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Present presentations detailing products and presents to customers. Discuss how products could be used to solve the customer's
- Capture and analyse the customer's requirements, identify candidate solutions and discuss with BUs to produce a compelling and inter-operable solution.
- Work with Business Units to produce a solution. Discuss and refine with the customer ahead of final proposal.
- Perform analysis of competing solutions to ensure that the strengths and weaknesses of the Curtiss-Wright solution are understood
- Work with the Bid Team and Business Units to prepare a winning proposal meeting the technical needs of the customer
- Review of new product designs from Business Units and also market feedback from the customer base to the Business Units.
My client are offering a generous salary and benefits package for this role along with attractive working hours. Immediate interviews are available for the right candidate.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the UK.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.