I specialise within the network security market, focusing on SIEM, Next-Gen Firewalls, IDS, SOC and IR skills. I excel in placing senior security engineers, professional services and pre-sales consultants within my given niche. I strive to build long-term, fruitful relationships with varied MSSPs, vendors and consultancies, working with hiring managers and internal recruitment teams.
F5 Engineer / Consultant
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
F5 Engineer / Consultant
One of my leading MSSP clients is seeking an F5 consultant to join their professional services team delivering F5 implementation, Pre-Sales and BAU Support!
Job DescriptionF5 Engineer / F5 Consultant / Security Consultant
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits & Expenses
My client is a leading name in the world of MSP and we are seeking a F5 Engineer / Security consultant to join their expanding business.
This will require implementation knowledge of multiple security technologies, as well as the ability to input into the design. It is essential to have extensive hands-on knowledge of F5 - LTM / GTM and provide customer facing Infrastructure Security Consultancy services to required quality criteria to clients.
1. Play a lead role in the delivery of consultancy services, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction. This is a mobile role, typically architecting and completing implementation projects on customer location.
2. Design, technically lead, implement and document Infrastructure Security projects at an Enterprise Level.
3. Capabilities in Perimeter Security, Internet Mail Gateway, security audits and a mix of other products sold by the company
5. Provide assistance and support on technical issues to sales and other team members as required to achieve overall benefits for the delivery of services to the customer and company as a whole. Share technical knowledge and experiences.
6. Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of new technologies and assist in the development of services based on new products.
7. To provide 'soft' consultancy skills and a proactive approach to gain absolute trust of our customers.
8. Support and encourage consultancy team personnel.
9. Quality assurance of personal and teamwork on an on-going basis.
You will be offered training, development and a chance to become certified with some of the leading names in Security & Networking.
To find out more, please get in touch and apply today!
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.