Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Estates Officer (Technical)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Estates Officer (Technical)
My client is responsible for the biggest construction project in Europe, helping to improve and future proof London's commuter infrastructure. Due to an increase in project workload they require an Estates Office to hit the ground running and become a vital part of the team.
Job DescriptionAs the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following
* Assisting with the management, care and maintenance of land and property controlled by the client, whilst overseeing works to third party properties, required for the completion of infrastructure projects.
* You will report to the Senior Estates Property Manager, providing assistance in the preparation of reports and inspection records, ensuring appropriate use and health and safety compliance at both occupied and vacant sites.
* Monitor statutory compliance, covering; fire, planning, building regulations, pedestrian safety and insurance. Ensuring the management of liability and mitigation of risk.
* Assist in taking possession of land and property required for project purposes and establish site occupation arrangements
* Ensuring that non-operational areas of the estate are statutory compliant, safe, well maintained, secure and financially accountable.
* Identify, provide, monitor and manage reactive and planned maintenance works, essential repairs, security guarding and other maintenance services to mitigate corporate liability for the land and property it controls
* Liaise with all parties for the successful delivery of estate works including gaining consent, raising specifications, reviewing estimates, issuing task orders, and providing cost management support
* Establish and maintain work audits, cost control and the engagement of support services to ensure effective maintenance management of non-operational Estate.
* Manage the interface between project contractors and Estates to achieve consistent control of managed / owned land and property
If you have a proven background as an Estates Officer or Manager, or have carried out a comparative role within Facilities Management and have the skill set required then please apply today for a chance to be part of an exciting and industry leading infrastructure project.
A full job description is available upon request,
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.