The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
A leading Defence company is looking for a new EMC Engineer to join its team in Bristol on a contract-basis.
Job DescriptionThe EMC Engineer will:
* Undertake EMC project engineering tasks to achieve project commitments, customer requirements, timescales and costs. Responsible for meeting EMC project milestones on specific programmes.
* Provide expertise in writing Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERSs), detailed EMC Control Plans and other control & technical documents in support of product development. Knowledge of implementing UK Def. Stan., NATO AECTP and CE mark standards requirements will need to be demonstrated.
* Undertake assessments of all relevant environmental requirements and including interpretation for design and determination of test levels, at the complete product, sub-systems and equipment levels. Overall consistency of a logical approach across the breakdown of individual products and between the company's product profile to meet the various requirements for maritime, land & air systems and deliverable support equipment.
* Plan, prepare and support conduct of EMC trials programmes at system, subsystem and component level within internal facilities and at external test houses.
* Maintain and develop effective interfaces to project and external customers for all EMC Projects activities.
Working Knowledge of Def. Stan 59 411 and AECTP 500 and 250 required.
Capacity to work with design and system proving teams.
Please note: Successful candidates must either hold a current Security Clearance or be willing to undergo UK Security Clearance checks.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.