The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Electrical Test Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Electrical Test Engineer
A leading Defence and Aerospace company is looking for a new Electrical Test Engineer to join its team in Stevenage on a contract basis.
Job DescriptionJob Summary
Performing electrical and test software preparation, integration, subsystem and system tests within a manual and automated test environment on bespoke non-flight and flight spacecraft hardware and software.
The candidate will join a team of 6 engineers working. This is a multi-disciplinary role writing test scripts, preparing and test products and operating.
NB: Shift work may be required.
The candidate will be required to travel to other UK and International sites.
Skills/ Experience and Qualifications
* Familiar with use of various test equipment, DMM, oscilloscope, signal generator, logic analyser, data bus monitors etc.
* Experience of writing software scripts for execution of the test and control of the test environment
* Theoretical and practical knowledge electronic testing within an automated test environment with competent software skills
* Experience in a bespoke test an manufacturing environment within electrical/ electronic industries
* Experience e of Quality Control to EN9100
* Spacecraft electrical knowledge, subsystem technical knowledge
* Experience in soft/hardware compatibility testing
* Electrical fault, investigatory and diagnosis experience
* Understanding of OS: WINDOWS, Unix, Linux
* Awareness of cleanroom disciplines
* Knowledge of and experience in a model based development and verification environment
* Review and interpretation of electrical test requirements
* Production of test procedures and reports
* Perform electrical integration and automated tests at unit, subsystem and system level
* Development of ATP using bespoke high level test S/W language for test and test control
* Develop scripts using LINUX scripting tools to automate operation
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance Checks.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.