Electrical and mechanical fields of vehicle engineering are my areas of expertise. This includes the design, development and test of electrical systems and engine/powertrain development. Powertrain development is an industry niche in which I specialise.
Electrical Test Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Electrical Test Engineer
Do you have a background in testing electromechanical systems and want to design and develop tests for automotive electrical components? Interviews are happening imminently so please get in touch now...
Job DescriptionElectrical Test Engineer
Salary; £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
The automotive electrical field is showing no signs of slowing down as tier one suppliers fight to secure major OEM projects for the future by offering the best engineering services for the best possible price. If you are interested in joining the race to be the best then please read on...
The demand for electrical harnessing skills is ever-increasing as the UK automotive manufacturing figures are soaring and as a result of this, one of the worlds leading suppliers of electrical components and systems is looking for an R&D test engineer to perform full-lifecycle testing on various electrical and mechanical parts.
Ideally, you will have a solid background in the following three key areas;
- Designing and developing validation tests for harnesses and other electrical components using LabView software and analysing the data from electronic load banks.
- Analysing customer complaints and returns of damaged harness products and using this knowledge to continually improve on current test practices.
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders in order reduce future product defects, improve on current harness testing methods as well as communicate effectively with the end customer on the status of their harnesses.
On top of that, you will be expected to tick the following three boxes;
- A solid knowledge and understanding of general electrical engineering principles.
- A solid and demonstrable knowledge of the testing of electromechanical systems.
- Proven background using LabView software.
On top of working for an industry leading supplier you will also receive lots of training and opportunities for progression internally. The company also offer a very good benefits package including a bonus, pension, healthcare, professional memberships and more!
If this sounds like you then please apply now and call Ben Wiggins on 02392 228251.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.