I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
Electrical Fitters required in Plymouth...
Job DescriptionElectrical Fitter
3 months initial contract
(Elevated Rates for those outside of 30 mile radius)
I have several opportunities for skilled Electrical Fitters to work for my client who are a renowned maritime defenced organisation.
* Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on submarines in the marine defence and commercial industry.
* Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
* Ability to overhaul and install a variety of electrical equipment in control, distribution and control systems covering areas such as weapons, navigation, sensors and communications systems.
* Installation and connection of cabling.
* Set to work by the use of test equipment.
* Carry out functional tests and surveys.
* Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the role of electrical fitter.
* Cleaning up of own work arisings.
* Slinging duties as required.
* Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the company.
Please note: You will be required to undertake Basic Level Security Clearance if successful.
If you feel you have the right skills an experience to fulfil this position please apply now or send your CV directly to:
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.