Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Are you an E-Discovery expert? We are working closely with our client, a leading name in Digital Forensics and E-discovery who are looking to expand their team to recruit an E-discovery Consultant. This position is client facing, with the main focus to offer advice and assistance with document review technology and strategy.
Job DescriptionE-Discovery Consultant
£45,000 - £52,000
We are working closely with our client, a leading name in Digital Forensics and E-discovery who are looking to expand their team to recruit an E-discovery Consultant. This position is client facing, with the main focus to offer advice and assistance with document review technology and strategy.
The individual will be an expert in using our clients review platforms and supporting tools to advise and assist with various aspects of technology assisted review including, automated workflows, searching and predictive coding as well as other product support, trouble-shooting and client-training on review tools.
* Provide client training and review
* Support and assist with efficiency in using the applications
* Consult & advise on best practice
* Responsible for preparing results and managing analytics to interpret information
* To be an expert user in E-Discovery - Relativity
Our Clients review technology is a complex Electronic Discovery (E discovery) & Review application and therefore the incumbent will need to demonstrate strong technical competence and proven experience.
This person will also have responsibility for the delivery of internal training for new releases to the Client Services team of review tools & the dissemination to the team of any pertinent developments in the tool.
Internally, the ED Consultant will work with Case Managers to ensure that the client maximises their use to achieve high levels of client service and satisfaction.
* Degree education preferred.
* Legal experience; ideally this person will have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role.
* Candidates with a recent LPC qualification will also be considered.
* Proven experience of using Relativity at an advanced level to manage document reviews.
* Relativity Certified Administrator certification or Relativity Analytics Specialist certification are advantageous.
* Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications.
* An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications
* Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.